Terms of privacy
Growinfinance.com's terms of privacy
The Web Site www.growingfinance.com (hereinafter, "growinfinance.com" or "Web Site") is owned by Careerplanning S.L., with CIF number B65048787 and headquarters at Carretera del Montnegre 70, 08470 Sant Celoni, Barcelona (Spain); Company Registry information: Barcelona Register, Volume 41059, Page 149, Sheet B377384 (hereinafter, "GROWINFINANCE" or “we”).
This Policy, which shall be accepted by the User during registration, sets forth the norms that apply to collection and treatment by GROWINFINANCE (Careerplanning, S.L.) –as data controller— of personal information and other types of information provided by Users through growinfinance.com.
Please note that any information you provide to other Web Site Users or to third parties you may contact through the Web Site will be collected and used by others according to their own terms and privacy policies. GROWINFINANCE cannot guarantee that these parties comply with the requirements set forth in data protection legislation.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
During registration in growinfinance.com, you will be asked to provide the information necessary for the purposes of this Web Site, as stated below.
Personal information and other types of information provided by Users when filling in the various questionnaires available at growinfinance.com, other personal information or any other data provided by the Users through our web pages, as well as any other information that Users provide us in any other fashion (telephone, mailing, fax, …) will be stored in the File.
GROWINFINANCE also collects and stores in the File other information about Users’ activity within growinfinance.com, such as their preferences on the services offered in the Web Site, accessed web pages and site areas and IP addresses.
Applicant Users are fully aware that they are submitting their personal information in the Web Site aiming at being provided with information about job offers from companies seeking employees and acknowledge that their information may be disclosed and used by such companies.
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO SUBMIT ANY INFORMATION THAT MAY CONTAIN SENSITIVE DATA SUCH AS:
• User’s racial origin, membership in a trade union, religion, ideology and sexual life.
• User’s health, unless it proves necessary in order to assert any handicap or disability situation for labor purposes.
• The commission of criminal offences or proceedings and associated penalties or fines.
2. PURPOSES IN THE COLLECTION AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information provided by applicant and company users in the Web Site and collected by GROWINFINANCE is gathered for the purposes of managing the services offered by GROWINFINANCE either to applicant or to companies, and of improving and perfecting our services.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned general statement, GROWINFINANCE will use the personal information submitted to the Web Site aiming at:
• Managing Users’ registration in growinfinance.com,
• Enabling communications between companies and applicants.
• Informing applicants about job offers.
• Informing applicants about other products and services, either from GROWINFINANCE or from any other entity with whom GROWINFINANCE had concluded any commercial agreement in relation with GROWINFINANCE’s purposes (professional training, etc.), including advertisements and other commercial communications via e-mail (see below).
• Conducting internal surveys and reports with the goal of improving our services according to Users’ preferences.
• Conveying Users any communication that, according to our Legal Terms, we deem necessary to provide a proper service or consider interesting for Users.
• Resolving any problem with other Users or third parties and complying with rules set forth in our Legal Terms.
3. MANDATORY INFORMATION, VOLUNTARY INFORMATION AND TRUTHFULNESS
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration forms or questionnaires are mandatory and strictly required to be registered. Information in the rest of fields is voluntary. If you refuse to submit the mandatory information, you may not be able to register in growinfinance.com. Voluntary information is used by GROWINFINANCE for statistical purposes regarding Web Site management and activity analysis.
Users guarantee that the personal information submitted to GROWINFINANCE is true, accurate and up-to-date in a manner that reflects the current User’s situation (applicants or companies). In particular, Users are required to update their information and are exclusively responsible for any inaccuracy or falsity in any submitted information and may be held liable for any damages whatsoever caused to GROWINFINANCE or any third party during the deliverance of the services provided.
4. SELECTION OF PRIVACY LEVEL
An applicant user shall select the privacy level for the personal information provided to GROWINFINANCE:
• Hidden: Access to your updated CV and your identification information will only be available to those companies whose offers you applied for. Therefore, a company to which a User applied in the past may see the complete and updated applicant’s CV. The rest of companies will not have access to the applicant’s CV and identification information.
• Anonymous: CV will be visible for any company/third party registered in GROWINFINANCE, but the applicant’s name and other identification information will not be available. Users will have to ensure that texts included in the CV section (visible by companies) do not contain their name or any other identification information.
• Visible: A complete CV will be visible for any company/third party registered in GROWINFINANCE. Moreover, CV may be accessed by those companies to which the applicant applied in the past.
Users may, at any time, change their privacy level through the Privacy Settings in their private menu.
5. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
GROWINFINANCE warrants that it treats Users’ personal information with strict confidentiality. However, there are some situations in which GROWINFINANCE shall disclose this information to third parties, in compliance with a legal obligation or in order to correctly deliver its services or perform other obligations in accordance to the applicable regulations and rules set forth in the Legal Terms.
In particular, applicants Users authorize GROWINFINANCE to disclose their selected personal information to the companies’ users of Growinfinance.com, always in agreement of the privacy level chosen by candidates.
Moreover, GROWINFINANCE collaborates with the authorities empowered to guarantee abidance of the applicable regulations and security in Internet transactions. In this regard, GROWINFINANCE, if it renders appropriate or in case it is required to do so, may disclose your personal data or any other information concerning a User, to the said authorities, in order to cooperate in any investigation they were conducting.
In case GROWINFINANCE attempted to disclose any other information to a third party, it will demand User’s previous consent, and will inform the User about the third party’s identity and the purpose of such disclosure.
International disclosures. Users expressly accept that GROWINFINANCE may disclose or internationally transfer your personal information to companies offering employment or other services which are located outside the European Union. This international disclosure or transfer will only be performed for the sole purposes stated in this Policy aiming at personal data collection and treatment. Your consent to personal data collection and treatment may be revoked, without retroactive effects, in accordance to Sections 6 and 11 of Spanish Data Protection Law 15/1999.
6. COMMUNICATIONS OF DATA
User companies that are provided with personal data expressly agree to:
- Process and use the database owned by GROWINFINANCE in accordance to the terms set forth herein, instructions provided by GROWINFINANCE, and the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, “LOPD”) or equivalent national legislation and implementing regulations.
- Access applicants’ information only with the sole explicit and legal purposes stated in this Agreement.
- Not to transfer personal data to any individual or entity that had not been expressly authorized by this Agreement.
- Protect the confidentiality of any accessible personal data and avoiding access by any unauthorized third person.
- Inform GROWINFINANCE via the e-mail address below of any petition for cancellation, opposition, rectification and/or access received by the company from an applicant to its offer in order for GROWINFINANCE to proceed in accordance with the terms set forth in the LOPD.
- User Companies will only add to its database personal information submitted by applicants with full consent to their inclusion in the User Company’s database, in accordance with the LOPD. These personal data will be owned afterwards by the User Company.
- Be held liable for any illegal use of applicants’ data. In regard to this clause, illegal use is to be construed to include any use contrary to the LOPD and/or in violation of form or purposes stated in this Agreement.
- Inform GROWINFINANCE within 24 hours about any problem arisen in relation with applicants’ management.
- Not to allow access to the use of the User Company’s Private Menu by any individual or entity that has not been previously authorized by GROWINFINANCE.
- Enable the processing of their own personal information in accordance with the purposes of the contracted services and allow reception of commercial e-mails by GROWINFINANCE, in accordance with the applicable laws on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
7. ELECTRONIC AND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
GROWINFINANCE provides Users registered in the Web Site with a service offered by electronic means (e-mail, sms or any other electronic communication) consisting of alerts, newsletters, and promotions in relation with growinfinance.com and employment selection and professional training.
In particular, GROWINFINANCE provides the following electronic communications:
• Employment alerts
• GROWINFINANCE Newsletters: advice for finding a job, reports, trends, etc..
• Commercial communications (for advertising and commercial prospective purposes) regarding employment and professional training.
GROWINFINANCE will only send commercial offers, advertisements or other promotional communications to those Users who have expressly consented to receive them.
There are three mechanisms through which Users may easily and for free activate or refuse growinfinance.com’s service of electronic communications:
• Through My Account in the profile, User may activate or deactivate sending options in the area of Job Alerts and Newsletters.
• Users may exclude this service following the instructions indicated at the end of the received e-mails.
• Users may contact us via postal mail or e-mail to the addresses displayed at the end of this Policy.
Filling in and sending the electronic questionnaire to GROWINFINANCE during registration involves the User’s express consent to receive communications regarding employment and professional training matters and other services in accordance to section 22 of Spanish law on Ecommerce (Law 34/2002).
These commercial communications will be always sent by GROWINFINANCE, and no advertising company or any other company benefitted with such communications will have access to Users’ personal information.
8. APPLICANT’S CONSENT TO PERSONAL INFORMATION TREATMENT AND DISCLOSURE
Applicants expressly authorize GROWINFINANCE to access their personal information and CVs, notwithstanding the selected privacy level, in order to be properly informed about particular job offers which may be appropriate to their professional profiles.
9. SECURITY MEASURES
GROWINFINANCE has implemented technical and organizational measures set forth in the regulations to secure your personal information from alteration, loss or unauthorized use or access, taking into account the technological state of art, the features of the information stored and the risks to which information is exposed, in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007 implementing the Spanish Data Protection Law 15/1999.
10. COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
Users may voluntarily disable or eliminate these cookies following the Internet Browser’s instructions. However, this may affect the full functionality of the website.
GROWINFINANCE’s Traffic Analyst stores and uses IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the website and monitor the use of the entire website. In particular, when Users click on a publicity banner, its IP address will be displayed and may be viewed by User Companies. However, GROWINFINANCE does not associate IP addresses with a User’s personally identifiable information.
By using the website you are giving your consent to the processing of information in the way and for the purposes described above.
GROWINFINANCE does not use any "spamming" techniques and will only use information provided by the User through the electronic questionnaires within this Web Site or e-mail messages.
11. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, OPOSITION, CANCELLATION AND CONSENT WITHDRAWAL.
Users have the right to review, correct, delete and oppose any treatment of their personal data, and cancel their accounts from GROWINFINANCE. Moreover, Users may at any time withdraw their consent to the treatment of their personal information. This withdrawal will never have retroactive effects.
The aforementioned rights may be effective through the Web Site’s configuration www.growinfinance.com, or by means of communication with GROWINFINANCE at the following address:
Mailbox nº. 110