Frequently asked questions by candidates
1. Candidates registration
• Can I keep my contact details confidential while searching for a new job? Yes you can. You have three options; you can make your CV:
- Visible to companies: companies can find your details when they search in our database.
- Anonymous: companies can see your experience when they search in our database but cannot see your contact details.
- Hidden: companies cannot find any of your details when they search in our database
• How to edit my CV and my personal information on the website?
You just need to log into your Growinfinance account, click on Edit CV to make changes in your CV details (pen icon at the right column) or click on Personal Details to change your name, location, work permit and phone number.
• How to ask for a FREE CV REVIEW from Growinfinance.com?
You need to create a CV on Growinfinance first. We advise you to check our CV writing tips on our news section to write a winner CV. Once your CV is created, if you still have concerns about if it could be improved, you can send us an email and our team of expert will review your CV for FREE.
2. Job applications
• Can I send you my CV by email for suitable job openings?
No, candidates need to register on our website to apply for our jobs. Growinfinance is not a recruitment consultancy firm, we work as a job board and we do not interview or filter CVs.
• How to look for job openings that certainly offer relocations for expats?
Go to Find a Job, click on See more options, and in Work permit for choose Company Sponsorship. Click on Search and you will get as a result the list of jobs when the company offers sponsorship.
• I didn’t find suitable job openings at the moment. Can you keep me informed of new job openings that suit my interests?
Yes, you can create job alerts from your Growinfinance Account. Log into your account, go to Job Alerts and create up to 5 job alerts that match your search interests. You can create daily, weekly or monthly job alerts.
3. Feedback – Follow up your applications
• How to know the progresses of my job applications?
You can track the progress of your applications from your Growinfinance account, in My Jobs Section. By checking the company’s state you will see if your CV is pending to be evaluated, in progress, finalist or declined.
Contact us by email at info(at)growinfinance.com or call us on +34 93 507 5552.